Wednesday, April 19, 2017

God Steps In

Realize that Yahweh performs wonders for his faithful, Yahweh listens when I call to him. NJB Ps 4:3 

If we read the bible, we see God raising up Moses, freeing two million Hebrew slaves almost overnight, drowning the Pharaoh and his great army.

He has performed mighty deeds with his arm; he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts. Luke 1:51 

God brought down the Soviet Union. Can He do it again? Yes, He can.

He has brought down rulers from their thrones but has lifted up the humble. Luke 1:52 

Hitler was smashed to pieces. Stalin was assassinated. Can God bring down North Korea? Why not?

He has filled the hungry with good things but has sent the rich away empty. Luke 1:53  

Can God feed the poor if economic disaster strikes? Why not? Moses and 2 million Jews ate manna in the desert for 40 years, bread from Heaven.

He has helped his servant Israel, remembering to be merciful. Luke 1:54 

Why is Israel still standing surrounded by angry enemies? Because God will not allow Israel to be destroyed.

Hundreds of thousands of faithful Christians are being massacred by Muslims and Communists but God is not defeated. 

The Christian martyrs are beyond happy in God’s home. They are in Heaven for ever. Meanwhile millions of Muslims and Communists are coming over to the One True God and becoming followers of Jesus the Son of God.

What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31 


We look at the world shaking all around us. 


Politics gets stranger and stranger. New Hitlers rise up in this country and that country.  

Shadows of war loom in Korea. 


Jobs are less and less secure.  

Drugs and violence invade streets, homes and hospitals.  Perversion rocks homes and churches.


We feel overwhelmed. 


From the end of the earth I will cry to You, When my heart is overwhelmed; Lead me to the rock that is higher than I. Ps 61:2 (NKJV) 


 My flesh and my heart fail; But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26 (NKJV)


Please don't give way to fear or resignation. God always has a way.

God will find a way, where there seems to be no way.

God gives you these promises. He will act if you will act on these promises. A check is no good until you cash it.

In the day of my trouble I will call upon You, For You will answer me. Psalm 86:7 (NKJV)


He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. Psalm 91:15 (NKJV)


'Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.' 
Jeremiah 33:3 (NKJV) 

No comments:

Post a Comment